Monday, August 4, 2008

Quotes from the trip

"Hey man, you gonna wash your underwear tonight?"
"There might be cows in the road, so don't worry if I don't land the first time."
"Daddy likey"
"I think to myself, I am a man about quality."
"When I worked in the inner city, I put a little more pimp in my step."
"A little leg goes a long way."
"Make it snappy"
"I don't know what your towel sit-e-ation is, but you don't want to get caught naked, wet, and wanting."
"I'll have chicken soup, hold the hair."
"I put ketchup on my ketchup."
"I've never been to southern lasagna."
"It was like flipping a coin. Cindi got heads, I got tails. No pun intended."
"The road from here is fair."
"You can walk up there and take a dump... picture."
"If it's just the two of us, we stretch, say thank you, then leave." 
"It was shiny." "Oh, it's just part of the taxi."
"That stuff is important to you people."
"Shelly, I got a gift for you to add a little some-thin' some-thin'. "

No comments: